We are currently looking for a fresh, energetic Sales Representative to support our business development efforts and grow our customer base. The appointee will develop new customer relationships and leverage relationships with target markets to generate new business.
The company will provide input & training in pricing, new products, print technology and wide format printing.
- To achieve or exceed set revenue targets
- Prospect, negotiate and close new business, ‘Hunter’ mentality for new sales
- Set appointments and manage self-generated leads as well as company referrals, prepare accurate sales reports
- Prepare and lead presentations to potential customers, prepare quotes, and ensure follow through on project executions to ensure customer satisfaction
Key skills, knowledge, abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative, strong organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Result oriented and charismatic with the desire to share a laugh or two with your teammates
- Related professional qualification
- 0 – 2 years experience in selling to businesses in the Fraser Valley.
- Valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Dependent on experience. Attractive commission plan available.
How to apply
To apply submit the following to [email protected]
– Covering letter
– Available start date
– Salary expectations
– Resume (max 5 pages)
Position open until filled.
We thank you for your interest in our organization. Please be advised that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.